Took my car in on 18 January 2017 as an emergency repair as my passenger window pane had fallen out of its clip and into the door panel, and dropped my car off at the Southend on Sea branch whilst I went to work around the corner.When I got home I not only discovered my driver side headlamp washer cover was missing but my bumper wasn't on properly on the drivers side.

As Kwik-Fit was only supposed to touch my passenger door I knew straight away the engineers had been fiddling with my car and stolen my headlamp washer cover. My husband has now looked under the bumper of my car, as he was going to buy a replacement for the stolen headlamp cover, and found that the Kwik-Fit engineers have not only stolen the headlamp cover but they have stolen the whole headlamp washer system from my car. I am absolutely disgusted by the treatment and service provided by Kwik-Fit and the fact that they took advantage of me as a woman, and even charged me for the work when they clearly stole from me and tampered with my car. Complete and utter cowboys, rip-off scam merchants and lying criminals.

Police informed!DO NOT USE KWIK-FIT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!

Review about: Kwik Fit Car Repair.

Reason of review: Stolen headlight washer system & cover.

I didn't like: Lying thieving criminals.

Had an Experience with Kwik Fit?

Comments